In the Los Angeles office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Special Agent Don Eppes and his team investigate critical and baffling crimes with a special edge. That advantage is Don’s brother, Charlies Eppes, a brilliant universalist mathematician who uses the science of mathematics with its complex equations to ferret out the most tricky criminals. With this team, the forces of evil learn their number is up.
- Numb3rs Season 1 (13 Episodes)
- Numb3rs Season 2 (24 Episodes)
- Numb3rs Season 3 (24 Episodes)
- Numb3rs Season 4 (18 Episodes)
- Numb3rs Season 5 (23 Episodes)
- Numb3rs Season 6 (16 Episodes)